Did you miss the Women of the Word Book Club Meeting? Not to worry! We recorded the session!
In this Women of the Word Book Club You’ll Hear:
- Why prayer is so overlooked when it comes to studying our Bibles
- How we can weave prayer into our study time
- How to guard against a mere intellectual pursuit of God’s word
- What the absence of prayer in our study time actually reveals about our true thoughts on learning the Bible
- How to pray from a sincere desire and not just because it’s “the right thing to do”
- Ways to grow in your sincere desire to pray
- Prayer suggestions to help make praying easier (or at least some “get started” ideas)
- How we can stop robbing ourselves of the work of the Holy Spirit
- The Great Commission to Worship: Biblical Principles for Worship-Based Evangelism by David Wheeler and Vernon M. Whaley
Can’t see the video? Click here to view the replay on YouTube.
We have made the replay available on YouTube because some of you expressed that you did not want to get a Twitter account which is currently the only way you can use Blab.
We will be uploading the replays each week, so subscribing to my YouTube channel will ensure you get a notification the minute it’s live. This means you can watch the replay Tuesday night after work or when the kids are in bed instead of waiting until this post goes live. 🙂
What You Need to Know for Next Week:
The Discussion Guide
Though simply reading the book is enough, if you want to be able to think through the discussion questions before hand, we are using Crossway’s Study Guide for our discussion guide.