Did you miss the first Women of the Word Book Club Meeting? Not to worry! We recorded the session!
Not sure what the Women of the Word Book Club is? You can click here to learn more about it.
In this Women of the Word Book Club You’ll Hear:
- The goal of the book club
- Our “church pedigree” and how it’s affected our approach to Bible study
- Must have Bible study tools
- Additional Bible study tool suggestions
- Our experiences with false or poor teaching
- The comfort level we feel when interpreting the Bible for ourselves
- The obstacles we have to overcome in our current season of life in order to be more consistent with Bible study
- Encouragement for pregnant mamas and moms of young children
- How big of a blooper I am when it comes to technology!
- And why we are thankful for my husband for helping us figure out how to turn off the blab!
- Follow Jen Wilkin on Instagram here
- Revive Conference
- The Sanity Saving Tactic of Keeping a Bible Book Basket
- Bible Literacy within the Family Podcast
- 6 Simple Steps to Get Started Studying God’s Word
- ESV Study Bible – the Bible I currently use
- ESV Large Print Compact Bible – the other Bible I currently use
- I Haven’t Written in My Journal or Opened My Bible in a While
Can’t see the video? Click here to view the replay on YouTube.
We have made the replay available on YouTube because some of you expressed that you did not want to get a Twitter account which is currently the only way you can use Blab.
We will be uploading the replays each week, so subscribing to my YouTube channel will ensure you get a notification the minute it’s live. This means you can watch the replay Tuesday night after work or when the kids are in bed instead of waiting until this post goes live. 🙂
What You Need to Know for Next Week:
The Discussion Guide
Though simply reading the book is enough, if you want to be able to think through the discussion questions before hand, we are using Crossway’s Study Guide for our discussion guide.
If you missed us live, feel free to add some of your thoughts in the comments on YouTube or here on the blog. Victoria and I will be interacting in the comments, so feel free to share some of your thoughts!
This post contains my affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy here.