Did you miss the Women of the Word Book Club yesterday? Not to worry, we recorded the session!
Yesterday we wrapped up our second installment of the Women of the Work book club. It’s been such a joy interacting with each other and the women who are able to join us live. But we know not everyone could make it, so below is a quick recap as well as the link to the video.
Missed last week’s book discussion? Head here here to catch up.
Did you miss this week’s live discussion?
Fear not, click on the link below to watch the entire recording. If you have any questions or ideas you
want to share that you weren’t able to post in the interactive comments during the Blab, leave them
below in the comments here on the blog and I will personally answer each and every one of them.
This Week’s Video Replay
Highlights and Important Notes from this Week …
In this Women of the Word Book Club You’ll Hear:
- How we have each struggled with approaching the Bible as a book about us
- Why viewing the Bible as a book primarily about God, not us, changes our perspective
- Why we shouldn’t approach Scripture by how we “feel”
- Our journey to understanding our own Bible literacy
- The six “bad habits” we have all fallen victim to when approaching studying the Bible
- Plus we introduced a new co-host
- and like all busy work-at-home Mamas, you get to hear our kids in the background (and
see the cutest baby cheeks!)
What You Need to Know for Next Week:
Don’t have a book yet?
There is still plenty of time to grab one. Check Amazon, your local library, or favorite bookstore. Women of the Word is available in both paperback and on Kindle.
What important lessons and truths stuck out to you from this week’s reading and discussion?
This post contains my affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy here.