Why we value privacy
Intentional By Grace is committed to your privacy. We appreciate that you’ve trusted us with personal information, and we treat it as if it were our own. By this we mean that Intentional By Grace does not sell, rent, lease, or give away personal information such as your email address, phone number, name, etc. Your information will only be used for internal Intentional By Grace’s’ purposes. By giving us your email address, you have given us permission to send you emails periodically unless you specifically request otherwise.
How we collect information
In order to use certain sections of this website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration you are required to give your name and email address to receive the services you have requested. You have the option to provide more demographic information. We use this to provide a more personalized experience on our site.
When ordering a product, you must provide your name, and when applicable your shipping address, and financial information (like credit card number & expiration date) and an optional phone number. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with you.
What information we hold
- When you contact us by email or through our website, we may collect all or some of this information: your name, email address, phone number, IP address and social media handles.
- If you sign up for an email newsletter, we collect your name and email address.
- If you choose to participate in a survey, you have a choice whether or not to disclose contact information, such as: name, address, zip code, age level.
- If you refer a friend to our site, we ask for the friend’s name and email address. Intentional By Grace will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. Intentional By Grace does not store this information.
- When you buy something from us, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and a delivery address.
- If you do business with us, we also collect your business name and bank details and keep records of the invoices we send you and the payments you make.
- All purchases are processed securely by Shopify.
What we do with that information
Intentional By Grace is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We send all new members a welcome email to verify username and password. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Who has access to information stored about you
Internal Team Members
When we store information in our own systems, only the people who need it have access. Our management team has access to everything you’ve provided, but individual employees have access to only what they need to do their job.
Third Party Vendors
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners. We partner with another party to provide specific services. If you sign up for these services, we may share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Intentional By Grace currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – these services track Website usage and provide information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- MadMimi – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. I store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- AdThrive – this service is used to manage our display advertisements. To provide personalized advertising options, AdThrive may track your IP address or location. This information is not stored on the Website.
- PayPal – this service is used for payment processing on ecommerce products through Shopify. At no time is your banking information passed to Intentional By Grace. We receive only information used for order fulfillment and reporting.
- Shopify – this service is used for payment processing on ecommerce products through Shopify. At no time is your banking information passed to Intentional By Grace. We receive only information used for order fulfillment and reporting.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Intentional By Grace is not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Intentional By Grace.
Publicly Visible Information
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
Intentional By Grace may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Intentional By Grace is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On Intentional By Grace, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows Intentional By Grace to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Rights Related to Your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
Intentional By Grace does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Changes to this policy
If we change the contents of this policy, those changes will become effective the moment we publish them on our website.
Last updated: 5/29/18