Is your life characterized by only good things? Are you living each day for Him or for yourself? Do you know?
God is writing your story. He is ordaining your days. He is calling you to fully experience all that He has for you. If we don’t plan our lives, someone else will do it for us.
After completing this step-by-step guide to planning your time, you’ll ….
- Be encouraged to be intentional with how you fill up your time
- Feel in control and confident in your role as follower of Jesus
- Walk away with practical tips for planning your time effectively
- Understand why you want to plan your time well
- And more!
What You’ll Get in this Planning 101: How to Be More Intentional with Your Time:
- Step-by-step planning guide to get your life in order
- Questions to get you thinking about your own life
- Journal pages for note taking
- Monthly Calendar
- Perpetual Calendar
- Master Project List
- Weekly Calendar
- Weekly Evaluation Worksheet
- Daily To-Do List
- Links and resources for even more tips and encouragement