Have you set goals for the new year? I’m sharing my goals for 2018 with you today because I need accountability!
I told you yesterday that my word of the year is PRESS! I set my goals with this focus in mind.
Related: My Word of the Year for 2018
When I shared my 4 goal setting tips, I realized that I hadn’t put any accountability in place yet for my own goals.
Therefore, today I want to share my goals for 2018 with you because I need help sticking to them this year.
Plus you might like to see what you can expect this year from Intentional By Grace.
1. Read through the entire Bible in a year. I plan to complete the 5-Day Bible Reading Plan from Bible Class Material.
2. Do 4 in-depth Bible Studies. I plan to study:
- Armor of God Study by Priscilla Shirer
3. Read 104 books. I plan to complete 2 reading challenges as part of this goal.
4. Make fitness a priority.
- Run 100 miles
- Bike 50 miles
- Lift 95 lbs
- Be able to do 5 pull-ups
- Complete T-25 one time
5. Back-up pictures once a month, and have them printed for yearly album.
6. Send one care package a month with handwritten note.
7. Enjoy 1 date night out a month.
8. Go on 3 overnight getaways with Mark.
9. Read-aloud 20 chapter books to the children.
10. Take 1 family road trip.
11. Go camping 3 times.
Related: 11 Tips for Camping with Toddlers
12. Host 100 people in our home. To help us meet this goal, we’ll be launching Friday Night Meatballs – Virginia Edition in Q1 sometime.
13. Put living will and medical DPA in place.
14. Fully replenish our emergency fund.
15. Write two Bible studies.
16. Provide a reading guide for the book of Psalms.
17. Release one free resource on growing in spiritual maturity.
There are a few more business goals, but I’ll keep those in my hip pocket for a bit. 😉
As I look at these goals, I get really excited.
I’m excited because these goals will truly push me to press into every are of my life this year.
I’ve been praying, “Here I am, Lord, send me,” for several years. I hope that by pressing toward these goals others will come to know Him and that He would be glorified in all I do.
What about you? What are your goals for 2018? I would love to hear from you in the comments!