Do you need some gift ideas for your Christian wife this Christmas? Then keep reading because we have you covered!
When it comes time for Christmas, we know our husbands want to give us gifts that matter.
Gift giving is a beautiful symbol of love between a man and woman.
And even though it’s true that not every wife’s love language is “gifts”… All wives do enjoy thoughtfulness and intentionality on their husband’s part.
The opportunity husbands have at Christmas to bless their wives is a reflection of our gift-giving Father in Heaven.
What a privilege!
For some husbands coming up with gift ideas for their wives is easy.
But for others it can be a challenge to pick out just the right gift that will bless and encourage the recipient in the true meaning of Christmas.
So, today we want to help generate some ideas for the Christian wife on your Christmas list.
As women, we were made to give life.
It’s in the very DNA of the way God designed us.
Therefore, the items on this list will encourage and bless the women in your life to become the woman of God they were created to be.
Whether it’s through a practical gift like books, or an action-oriented gift like taking care of the kids for the day, you will bless your wife with life-giving encouragement this Christmas.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate of other affiliate programs for individual companies. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
1. A Book to Remind Her of Truth
You can’t go wrong with a gift card to Amazon or a local bookstore.
But if you’re looking to buy a book, then check out one of these:
Don’t forget to grab some Book Darts which are awesome for keeping track of favorite passages to reference later!
2. Something to Remind Her She is Yours
- Something only the two of you know about
- An item from a special location you visited together
- A photo album of your memories together
- A picture book or a frame with special pictures
3. A Board Game to Play with Her
Two Player Board Games are often a great way to spend time with your wife at home. Take a few moments and forget about the house work and the to-do lists and share a few laughs over the table. Here are some of our favorite inexpensive suggestions that work well for 2 players:
- Lost Cities– At first glance this looks like Solitaire for 2 players. Try to beat your opponent by going on the longest expedition without going broke.
- Harvest– Mind the fields of Gulls bottom! Plant and fertilize your seeds, tend your crops, and utilize the various buildings at your disposal. You’ll need to work smarter, not harder, as harvest season is coming to an end! Who will have the best harvest this year? Will it be you?
- Tiny Epic Galaxies – If your wife shares in your love of Sci-Fi themes, this is a great pick! Another strategy game with collecting resources, rolling dice for actions, and traveling the galaxy to colonize uncharted planets.
- The Fox in the Forest– This card game may be familiar to Euchre players or other trick taking card games. Fox in the Forest introduces a Fairy Tale theme and still includes the adventure of strategy. Score points by winning more tricks than your opponent, but don’t get greedy! Win too many tricks, and you will fall like the villain in so many fairy tales.
- Or you can check out one from this classic list of board games to play together.
3. A Mug to Warm Her Soul
4. Something to Remind Her She is Beautiful
- Special article of clothing or a fun t-shirt
- A Gift Certificate to a Spa or for a Massage
- A Gift Certificate to a Hair Salon
5. Jewelry to Remind Her She is Loved
- This No Jewel or Gem necklace is a perfect reminder you love her for who she is.
6. Music to Lift Her Spirits
7. Time Away with Just the Two of You
Sometimes we can get so busy we don’t stop to spend quality one-on-one time together. While the occasional movie on the couch together is okay, sometimes it’s good to get creative and find ways to offer your wife the gift of your time, your attention, and your affection.
- Here are 42 Date Nights Ideas for the Date Night Challenge if you need help sparking some fresh ideas
- If you need to have a Date Night-In, check out how to turn your dining room into a dining destination or 10 date ideas for parents of small children
- Or even book a trip for a weekend away to a getaway destination
8. A Tool to Encourage Her Hobbies and Passions
- Something for the kitchen
- Something for working out
- Something for scrapbooking
- Something for enjoying nature
- Something for journalling/writing
- Something for photography
- Something for singing or music- Get her a gift card to a music store or concert tickets to her favorite band.
9. Service to Bless Her
- This gift doesn’t come with wrapping and a bow, but bless your wife by offering your hands.
- Set aside a day where, if you have kids, you plan to take the kids for her so she can pamper herself. Whether you take the kids OUT of the house, or keep them IN and send your WIFE out will depend on your wife.
- Is she more extroverted and likes to get out? Keep the kids in and send her away with her friends or on her own for several hours.
- Does she prefer to stick to home? Take the kids out of the house on an outing or a play date and let her have a few hours to do as she pleases in the home!
- Take over some of the housework or meal cooking for a day or so. Offer to do jobs that she normally does and tell her she can put her feet up and sip her favorite drink.
We hope this list sparked some ideas for gifts for the Christian wife on your Christmas list, or maybe you found some ideas to put on your own Christmas wish list! Feel free to forward this post to your husband. 🙂
Take a look at the other Gift Guides we created:
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Christian Women on Your Christmas List
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Christian Girls on Your Christmas List
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Christian Moms in Your Life
- 1o Gift Ideas for the Older Christian Women on Your List
- Last-minute Homemade (Meaningful) Christian Gift Ideas
We would love for you to share any gift ideas for Christian wives you’ve come up with. Feel free to add them below in the comments!