I want to talk about the Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up with Marie Kondo. The decluttering method that has swept our nation and is changing lives and causing conflict among us all. The sides have been taken and the swords are clanging.
But seriously, I’ve seen so many articles and memes flying around the internet that I thought a podcast episode would be a good way to share some of my thoughts as well as some thoughts on how to navigate what is fashionable in our culture with the life-changing truth of Jesus.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- An exhortation to be known for what you stand for rather than what you stand against
- Why this show has hit a nerve and what we can do with this information as Christians
- Lessons I’ve learned from watching Tidying Up with Marie Kondo on Netflix
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Links from this Episode:
- The Life-Changing of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo (the book)
- Free Intentional Living Monthly Checklists
- Free Guide to Developing Your Personal Mission Statement
- Room-by-Room Prayers for Your Home (with free printable)
Free Intentional Living Checklists:
As mentioned on the podcast, enter your email address below and receive your free monthly intentional living checklists today.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!