This is a podcast episode you won’t want to miss. It’s one that I’ve been looking forward to since last summer, before the Made to Give Life Podcast even had a name.
It was this man’s perspective on male leadership in the home that struck the match in my own soul to figure the other side of this out for women.
In this episode, I’m interviewing John Michael Clark, creator of the The Captain’s Course for men.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- God’s design for masculinity
- The 3 legs of male leadership and how they each are needed in a healthy leader
- An exhortation for biblical womanhood from a male’s perspective
I believe we need to understand God’s design for men as well as God’s design for women because He made both in the Garden. Because of this we can’t separate the two, and this is why I’m so excited about sharing this podcast episode with you.
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
John Michael Clark Bio:
John Michael is on a mission to help men lead their families with strength and love. He cuts through the cliches to “be a spiritual leader” and gets specific to help men gain confidence, earn the admiration of their wives and children, and actually lead like Jesus.
He shows husbands how to lead with compassion, responsibility, and authority so that wives and children happily flourish, and men come fully alive.
His unique approach to sex in marriage helps men to increase their wife’s sexual desire by becoming the greatest man their wife has ever known.
He’s married to his dream girl, Natalie and they’re raising their 3 sons Elijah, Brock, and Hudson in West Virginia.
Links from this Episode:
- Let Me Be a Woman, by Elisabeth Elliot
- The Surrendered Wife, by Laura Doyle
- Episode 6: An Interview with My Husband Mark
- Fruit of the Spirit Curriculum for Toddlers
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes or whatever your favorite podcast player is.
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is still a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!