When you’re living in the midst of the changes, it’s sometimes hard to see how far you’ve come. Join me for a conversation with my husband about how biblical manhood and womanhood has affected our marriage (for better or for worse).
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Our perceptions of manhood and womanhood that we brought into our marriage and how it effected the health of our marriage.
- What it’s been like for Mark being married to a “strong woman.”
- How our views on biblical manhood and womanhood have changed throughout the years.
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Links from this Episode:
- Episode 4: Interview with Ashley & Sarah where we talked about our perceptions of biblical womanhood and how that informs how we live.
- John Michael Clark’s Captains Course for Men
- Episode 2: What Does it Mean to Be a Woman? (an introduction to the term ‘ezer)
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!