As the news has buzzed with the abortion arguments, Women’s rights, and the perceived triumphs in our legislation here in the states, it is time that we get into the fight as Christian women.
In this episode we’ll be discussing:
- Abortion and Women’s rights
- Isaiah 32 and its implications for us today
- How we as Christian women can get into the fight for freedom
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Free Resource Mentioned in this Episode:
Enter your email address below to access your free guide, or click here to learn more.
Additional Resources to Check Out:
- Women Are Brave and Capable of Doing Hard Things from Sarah @ Our Happy Headquarter
- When Abortion Suddenly Stopped Making Sense from National Review
- Abortion: A Rational Look at An Emotional Issue, by R.C. Sproul
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!