Episode 4: Learning What it Means to Be a Woman with Ashley & Sarah
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Our experiences with womanhood and how our perspectives have changed
- That womanhood does not involve only what happens inside the home
- The importance of stewarding the influence we have as women
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Links & Resources from this Episode:
Finding Eve, by Rita Springer
No More Christian Nice Girl, by Paul Coughlin & Jennifer D. Degler, Ph.D.
Own Your Life, by Sally Clarkson
What’s Best Next, by Matt Perman
Quotes from this Episode:
“Women are very, very powerful, and we need to learn to steward that power because we do carry influence every single place we go.”
“We don’t gain influence from our doing, we gain influence from our being.”
“Nurturing is a part of womanhood.”
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device.
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a newer podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!
I have recently re-discovered the podcasts. I want to thank you for your openness and honesty in episode 3. I found myself shaking my head as you describe your thoughts on what you should do and how you should behave, etc. because many of the descriptions where like listening to myself as I have been discovering over the last couple of years. I look forward to working through the podcasts! God Bless