Biblical womanhood is not reserved for just wives and mothers. In every season we are called to give life with our words, actions, and attitudes.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How womanhood is a calling no matter what season of life you’re in right now
- Teaching from Proverbs 4:20-27
- The difference between a wise woman and weak woman (there’s a free printable below to go along with this part)
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Free Downloads for this Episode:
2019 Made to Give Life Seasonal Goal Planner
If you’re ready to stop the chaos, and start making intentional, deliberate choices to breathe life back into your home, your church, and your community this year…
Then the 2019 Made to Give Life Seasonal Goal Planner is just the tool you need.
This isn’t just another planner. It’s a way of life.
Use the code LAUNCHWEEK20 at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase. Offer ends January 23, 2019.
Links from this Episode:
- 2019 Made to Give Life Seasonal Goal Planner
- Planning 101: A Grace-Filled Look at Planning
- Free Monthly Intentional Living Checklists
- Free Seasonal Meal Planning Printable
- How to Make a Prayer Notebook
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device.
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!