What is a goal action plan and why does it matter? That’s what I’m answering in today’s Made to Give Life Podcast episode!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to create a goal action plan to help you accomplish your spiritual goals
- Why focusing on one goal at a time makes such a huge difference
- Encouragement for remaining faithful to accomplish your spiritual goals
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
2022 Made to Give Life Planner
Creating a Goal Action Plan is part of the Made to Give Life Planner!
If you want even more help getting from where you are now to where you want to be, checkout the 2022 Made to Give Life Planner here.
When you buy the 2022 Made to Give Life Planner, you’ll get the 2021 Made to Give Life Planner FREE. No need to wait until January 1 to get started getting crystal clear on your purpose so you can become the woman of God you were created to be.
Links from this episode:
- 10 Books About Rest for Your Reading List
- 21-Day Bible Reading Plan on Rest
- Learning the Heart of Rest
- We Were Made for Rest
- Until Unity by Francis Chan
- Made to Give Life Planner
Download Your Free Spiritual Growth Action Plan for Gratitude
Want to download the free Spiritual Growth Plan Worksheets I mentioned in today’s podcast episode? Pop your email address into the box below.
I’ll send you a step-by-step guide to creating a goal action plan for growing in gratitude along with tips and resources to guide you in the process – all for free!
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this still a newer podcast (just getting back on its feet), it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a question or topic you would like me to cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you!