Episode 27: 3 Stumbling Blocks to Fulfilling Your Purpose (Interview With Mark Dutton)
Everyone struggles to fulfill their purpose from time-to-time. It doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, stay-at-home mom or college student, executive or pastor, you will encounter three core issues that you must overcome in order to get from where you are now to where you want to be.
Today on the podcast, I’m talking with leadership coach (who also happens to be my husband), Mark Dutton, about what he’s found to be the most effective way to overcoming the three common stumbling blocks we all face in fulfilling God’s plan for our lives.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What the last two years have been like for him (I shared my side of the story in Episode 25)
- How keeping a journey mindset, instead of a destination mindset, can effect your progress
- What the three core stumbling blocks to fulfilling your purpose are
- How stress & anxiety effects our calling
- What you can do to overcome and do what you’ve been called to do
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Links from this episode:
- Atomic Habits, by James Clear
- The 3 Big Questions for a Frantic Family, by Patrick Lencioni
- 4 Disciplines of Execution
- Your Intentional Family Homeschool Planning Guide
2022 Made to Give Life Planner
Want to get your copy of the 2022 Made to Give Life Planner? Click here.
Don’t need the planner, but interested in the evaluations? Click here.
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is just one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this still a newer podcast (just getting back on its feet), it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a question or topic you would like me to cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you!
Thank you for the evaluation pages only. That was something I wanted to ask you about ?