Do you ever struggle with wondering if God is truly enough for you? Does the disappointment seem too much? The battle not worth fighting? Then this podcast episode is for you!
Today I have an interview with Christin Slade from ChristinSlade.com.
During our time together we talked about everything from biblical womanhood to marriage to health to identity. It’s truly a jam-packed episode!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How her marriage suffered from a false idea of biblical manhood and womanhood
- Her need for answering the question, “Is God enough for me?”
- How re-centering her life on communion with God changed everything
- Her journey into greater health and fitness
- What she’s doing to overcome guilt and truly exercise her need for soul-care
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Find Christin Slade Online:
Links from this Episode:
Do you want to grow in gratitude?
Daily walking with a heart of gratitude does not come naturally. However, gratitude should be something we, as Christians, are known for.
The Pursuing a Heart of Gratitude Bundle will teach you:
- What gratitude actually is from a Christian perspective
- How and why you should pursue a heart of gratitude
- Daily Bible reading to help you meditate on the importance of pursuing a heart of gratitude
- Prompts to help you pursue the daily habit of giving thanks
- And more!
What’s in the Pursuing a Heart of Gratitude Bundle?
Our Pursuing Gratitude Collection consists of our best resources designed for the purpose of jump-starting your pursuit of gratitude.
Just want the free resources?
Books Mentioned in this episode:
Marriage After God, by Jennifer and Aaron Smith
Kisses from Katie, by Katie Davis Majors
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you!