Do you want to be more intentional with your kids? Then this podcast episode about setting goals with your kids is for you! Don’t miss the free goal setting worksheet for kids in the show notes!
In this interview, I had the privilege of talking with my friend, Sara Gillott, about how she intentionally invests in the lives of her children. She’s a woman of excellence, passion, and grace. I know you’re going to love this episode!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What a typical day looks like for a working mom (who also happens to be the Children’s Pastor at her local church)
- Why looking at seasons is important for setting priorities for the days ahead
- The need to admit weakness in order to fully live into who God has made her to be in this season
- Her experience with womanhood
- To release her view of what her call in ministry looked like as a woman
- Womanhood is less about personality types and more about purposes
- Why beginning with the end in mind is helpful when parenting our children
- What five characteristics define what they want their family to be
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Links from this Episode:
Free Goal Setting Printable for Kids
Want to download your goal setting printable for kids? Pop your email address in the box below and we’ll send it right over.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!