How are you preserving the gospel for the next generation? In today’s podcast we’re talking about how knowing your purpose matters for gospel preservation.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What’s been going on in our lives these last few months
- How I overcome feelings of failure
- What I’m learning about mission from studying Galatians 2
- Why bringing others on mission with you matters
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Free Guide to Developing Your Personal Mission Statement
I want to help you gain clarity, so you can start living the life you were created for.
Because you were made for freedom, sister.
“Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another” (Galatians 5:13).
Our world needs you to know what you were made for.
Scriptures from this Episode:
- Matthew 28:19-20
- Galatians 2:1-10
Books from this Episode:
“If I’ve learned anything in this long life of mine, it is this: In love we find out who we want to be, in war we find out who we are.” –The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah
“”Friendships must be about something, meaning we are bonded together through a sense of shared purpose, of joined struggle.” – Girls Club: Cultivating Lasting Friendship in a Lonely World, by Clarksons
“Discouragement blinds us to reality. It makes everything look worse than it actually is.” – Sing a New Song, Lydia Brownback
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!