Episode 20: How to Have an Intentional Summer (and a free resource!)
Today I’m talking about how to have an intentional summer! Can you believe summer is here already?
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How seasonal living helps us keep perspective and not fall prey to fatalistic thinking
- What I’m saying yes to this summer and what I’m saying no to (and why)
- Practical tips for making your summer one of intention and purpose
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Free Summer Printable Planning Pack
Do you want to download your FREE Summer Check-In Printable Pack talked about in this episode?
Click here to access the free Summer Planning Download Packet.
Links from this Episode:
- Free Psalm Bible Reading Plan
- Free Self Control Bible Reading Plan
- Free Rest Bible Reading Plan
- How to Create Routines that Work for You
- Freezer Cooking Posts
- How to Make Frozen PB&Js
- How to Do Seasonal Meal Planning
- Made for Him: A Free Guide to Developing Your Personal Mission Statement
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!
Thank you for your honesty and godly perspective with realistic approach.?