Today I have an interview with my friend, Sarah Head. She has battled depression since she was a young girl, and today she’s sharing her story.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Sarah battled depression as a young girl
- The moment when she decided to get in the fight for her life
- Her battle plan for overcoming depression and continuing the fight even when she emerged victorious
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Resources for Fighting Depression
Sarah has put together downloadable Scripture cards to help fight depression.
If you want access to her Worship playlist, click here. If you don’t use Spotify, then just view the list and add the songs to your player of choice.
Follow Sarah Head
Links from this Episode:
- Episode 4: Learning What it Means to Be a Woman with Ashley & Sarah
- Education by Design, Not Default, by Janet Newberry
- Boundaries, by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Memory Making Mom, by Jessica Smartt
- The Sacred Journey, by Brian Simmons
Scripture References from this Episode
- Psalm 28
- Psalm 40
- Romans 15:13
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!