Lisa is truly a gem of a woman, and a dear friend to me.
She’s definitely an Instant Pot expert, but more than that she’s a woman who exudes love and joy in Christ, and encourages you to take another step on your journey.
No matter where you’re coming from right now, she’s a woman who will encourage you.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What life is like right now for her as a mom of 5 children
- How God shaped her identity so that she might love others well
- Why the name of her blog is This Pilgrim Life (and how this perspective shapes her everyday)
- All about her new book (and a whole lot of mouthwatering food talk)
- Tips for enjoying kids in the kitchen (and how to enjoy the season of their desire to be in the kitchen)
- And more (I mean, could there possibly be more?)
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Family Meals from Scratch in the Instant Pot
Links from this Episode:
- The Blue Castle, by L.M. Montgomery
- No Longer Little, by Hal & Melanie Young
- The Gospel Come with a House Key, by Rosaria Butterfield
- The Road Back to You, by Ian Morgan Cron
- The Wingfeather Saga, by Andrew Peterson
- New Morning Mercies, by Paul David Tripp
- Andrew Peterson Music
- Passion and Purity, by Elisabeth Elliot
- Let Me Be a Woman, by Elisabeth Elliot
- One-Hour French Bread
- Teaching Knife Skills to Kids (When, What, & How)
- How to Get Started with an Instant Pot
- All of Lisa’s Instant Pot Recipes on her Blog (I’m warning you…you will convert!)
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!