Today I have an interview with one of my dearest friends, Natalie Clark. She is actually an “in real life friend” who walks with me and encourages me in my walk with the Lord and in this ministry at Intentional By Grace.
To be honest, I write these introductions to help you know whether a podcast is for you or not.
I realize that not every episode will be applicable to every single person, and yet I sit here trying to find just the right words to convince you to please tune into this podcast interview because I believe this is an episode that every single woman needs to hear.
There is so much wisdom shared in this episode of the Made to Give Life Podcast. Wisdom directly tied to the heart mission of this ministry, so I hope you’ll take some time to tune in.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Natalie went from a season of burnout and depression to a season of flourishing and rest
- What rest truly means in the life of a Christian woman
- How you will know if you have truly rested (and why it matters)
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Links from this Episode:
- The Captain’s Course by John Michael Clark
- Evidence Not Seen, by Darlene Rose
- Sacred Pathways: Discover Your Soul’s Path to God, by Gary L. Thomas
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life, by Dr. Henry Cloud
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate of other affiliate programs for individual companies. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
Free Bible Reading Plan on Rest
Rest is often something we give to God as our leftovers when in reality it’s a first fruit.
We must first rest in God, and we cannot rest in God apart from the work of Christ.
This is why the Sabbath rest is so special, so sacred.
If we aren’t resting in Him, if we aren’t abiding in Him, then nothing good comes from us.
For it is from THIS rest that we work.
That we give life to those around us.
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!