Today on the podcast I’m bringing my husband onto the show to talk about hospitality in the home.
This is a topic near and dear to both of our hearts, and since so much of hospitality is a family thing, I thought this would be a good episode for him to join me on.
In this interview time, I was reminded of just how faithful God is to meet our needs for fellowship and give us opportunities to partner with Him in bringing His kingdom here on earth as it is in heaven.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How we’ve made time for hospitality through the years (we’ve lived in three different states in less ten years)
- What myths we’ve been able to debunk about hospitality through experience
- Ideas and inspiration for extending hospitality in your own life
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Links from this Episode:
- 5 Myths of Hospitality that Can Keep You From Serving
- Friday Night Meatballs: The Simplicity of Sharing a Meal with Friends
- Unoffendable by Brant Hansen
- 2019 Made to Give Life Seasonal Goal Planner
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!