In today’s podcast episode, we are going to be talking about the three main purposes of the Christian home. Homemaking matters, but not for the reasons you may think.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How the hardest year of our life so far was the catalyst for discovering God’s purpose for my home
- What the three main purposes of our homes are
- Why your “worship gauge” matters to the effectiveness of your ministry
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Free Prayer Cards for Your Home
To download your Free Prayer Prompts for Your Home mentioned into today’s episode, click here.
Or click here to read the post from Victoria, Spring Cleaning Prayers for Your Home.
Your home needs you to know what you were made for, and I want to help you.
Let me help you get crystal clear on your purpose so you can breathe life back into your home, your church, and your community.
Links from this Episode:
- Spring Cleaning Prayers for Your Home
- Made to Give Life Seasonal Goal Planner
- Follow me on Instagram to never miss an inspirational story
- The Life-Giving Home by Sally & Sarah Clarkson
- Let Me Be a Woman by Elisabeth Elliot
- How to Stay Motivated in the Mundane
- Free Bible Reading Plan on Rest
- Free Guide to Developing Your Own Personal Mission Statement
Scriptures Mentioned in this Episode
- Matthew 7:24-25
- 1 Thessalonians 4:9-12
- Luke 8:38-39
- Proverbs 14:1
- Matthew 11:28-30
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!