For this season of the podcast, we are going to be focusing on the heart of the home.
The home is a place of:
This week we are going to be focusing on the heart of rest.
This episode is actually an interview with our pastor and his wife from our days of living in Colorado. These two have been instrumental in the vibrancy of our faith.
This interview is a summary of the teaching we received from them during our time under their care, and I believe you are going to be so blessed by them.
If you have ever wondered what would happen if you just stopped doing all the things you’re doing right now, then this episode is for you.
If you feel burned out, overwhelmed, and exhausted from DOING so much for God, then this episode is for you.
If you need fresh encouragement to continue loving God and loving others in your current season of life, then this episode is for you.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How they were busy doing much FOR God but missing out on intimacy WITH God and WITH each other.
- Some of the lies we might be believing as a result of our performance-driven culture.
- What the life of prayer is truly about and an in depth look at each of their prayer lives.
- Encouragement to live out the gospel with your identity firmly rooted in Christ.
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Free Topical Bible Reading Plan on Rest
As mentioned in the podcast, we just released our brand new Bible reading plan on the topic of REST this month.
If you are on my email list, you’ve already received this month’s Bible reading plan. However, if you aren’t signed up to receive my emails, then you can click here to learn more about the Bible Reading Plan on Rest and spend 21 days meditating on what it means to rest!
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!