Today I have an interview with one of my very favorite women, Ms. Donna Mills.
She is actually an “in real life friend” who walks with me and encourages me in my walk with the Lord and in this ministry at Intentional By Grace.
In this interview time, I was reminded of the value of relationships among women and how we can cultivate a heart of gratitude in season and out of season. I brought her on to talk about something she calls reverse mentoring, but honestly, so much more came from our time together.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to live with contentment season to season (and how to overcome the temptation to wish away your current season of life)
- How gratitude is the ground for contentment (and how to cultivate a heart of gratitude)
- The unique opportunity we have as women to learn from one another across the generations through relationships with one another
- The great need for women to live from a state of rest
- What Donna wishes she had known sooner in her walk with the Lord
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
Links from this Episode:
With: Reimagining the Way You Relate to God, by Skye Jethani
The Roar: God’s Sound in a Raging War, by Bob Hazlett
When God Becomes Real, by Brian Johnson
The Power of a Praying Wife, by Stormie Omartian
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter:
This podcast is jut one of many ways I seek to invest in the lives of women.
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device. Check out these players below:
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!