I am so excited to announce the Made to Give Life Podcast. This is the podcast dedicated to helping you get crystal clear on your purpose, so you can become the woman of God you were created to be.
I am so excited to finally be launching this podcast.
I have wanted to start a podcast for quite some time, but I never could quite wrap my brain around what exactly I would be talking about each week.
And it wasn’t until this last year that it really started to solidify what it is that God has made me to do.
Because you see, it seems that no matter where I turn someone is trying to tell me what it means to be a woman.
But the problem is that no one seems to be able to agree on what that actually means.
What does it mean to be a woman?
For several years, I have watched our culture unravel around the topic of manhood and womanhood, and often I’ve found myself still awake in the wee hours of the night figuring out how I can get people to see!
To see that we’re missing the point.
To see that we’re going about this all wrong.
We’re fighting battles that don’t need to be fought.
We’re placing our efforts in arguments that don’t matter.
And in the end we’re just as confused on what it means to be a man or woman than when we started.
This last year has been a year of deep study for me.
I’ve spent countless hours scouring God’s word, praying, and talking with trusted men and women of the Word about manhood and womanhood.
There is an elephant in the room, and it’s time that we talk about it.
So, in this introductory Episode of the Made to Give Life Podcast You’ll Hear:
- Why I started this podcast
- What you can expect from the podcast
- And an introduction to what it means to be a woman
Click the play button below to listen to the podcast:
New to Podcasts?
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, commute to work, or wash dishes. We’ve found even our children enjoy having a podcast on in the background as they play.
How to Listen to this Podcast:
1. Listen right here on the blog. You can download the podcast to your computer or listen to it here on the blog. You can see it in the “podcast player” just above this section you’re reading. Simply press play to start listening.
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. A quick search from your favorite device should show up a reliable source. Apple has a free one in the app store that we actually use. You can even speed up the play time to make listening go a little faster for you. I listen to most podcasts on 1.5 or 2 speed.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – You can also listen and subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes by clicking here. The same goes for your favorite listening device.
Would you leave a review on iTunes?
Since this is a brand new podcast, it would help if you would leave a review on iTunes. This helps iTunes see that this podcast is actually useful, and it will help me get the word out about the Made to Give Life Podcast.
Have a Question or Topic You Would Like Me to Cover?
Simply send me an email and submit your question.
I look forward to growing together with you this year!