Are you tired of wondering if you’re doing enough each Christmas?
Do you wish you could make Christmas a little less stressful (and a lot less overwhelming)?
Are you drowning in the sea of Christmas events and opportunities that come your way each year and unsure which ones to say, “Yes!” to and which ones you should pass on with an intentional, “No!”?
Well, then, you’re in the right spot!
We want to help you plan your Christmas season with purpose and clarity.
To tell you the truth, I haven’t always been intentional about the Christmas season.
There was a time when I would buy presents without first considering if I had the money to cover the cost of the present.
I would say, “Yes!” to every Christmas event and opportunity because I was so afraid of missing out or disappointing someone I loved.
I’d go from thing to thing, event to event, present to present, only to find myself disappointed and empty the day after Christmas.
I would wonder…
If Christmas really is about Jesus, then why did He always seem so far away during the Christmas season?
I knew something had gone badly wrong when I started dreading the end of the year and all the talk of Jesus and His birth.
Then, I got married, and my husband and I started a family of our own.
And like most parents, when your decisions no longer affect just you, you start looking at life a little differently.
I realized after my oldest was born that if I really wanted our faith to be the central part of our Christmas, my husband and I needed to be intentional about creating Christmas traditions and making plans in light of our priorities.
Yes, the Christmas season is likely to be busier than normal, and it might get a little tight around the budget this time of year.
But there is a way you can move through the Christmas season with your heart set on what matters most and at peace, knowing that what you’re doing now is the best thing for you and your family.
There are so many ways to go about celebrating Christmas.
Whether you’re single or married, just starting your family or enjoying the years of grandchildren, Christmas is a special time of remembering the birth of Jesus.
Christmas is a time we, as women, can shine the light of Christ, and breathe life back into our homes, our churches, and our communities.
But like I realized several years ago, if this is what you want…
You have some choices to make.
The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide
The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide is designed to help you make Christmas plans and set goals for this Christmas season based on God’s priorities for you (and your family) right now.
No more wondering if what you’re doing now is the best thing for you (and your family).
The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide Includes:
- A step-by-step guide to evaluating the previous Christmas season: uncover what worked and didn’t work last Christmas.
- Questions to involve your family in the process: use the guided questions to engage in meaningful conversations with your family about their desires for this Christmas season.
- A practical process for overcoming decision fatigue: a proven way to stop spending money you don’t have and saying, “Yes!” to things that don’t align with your current season and priorities.
- A guided Christmas goal setting process: a timeless process for setting intentions and taking action on those intentions all Christmas season.
- Printables to help you plan each step of the way: a planner or checklist for everything you need this Christmas season.
As women, we are made to give life.
This Christmas is not going to be like last Christmas.
If you’re ready to stop living by someone else’s priorities this Christmas, and start making intentional, deliberate choices to breathe life back into your home, your church, and even your community this Christmas, then The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide is the tool you need.
This isn’t just another Christmas planning guide that will add more to your plate.
It’s not just a bunch of cute Christmas planning printables that you’ll print off and not use.
It’s like having a life coach walking alongside you as you make plans for the upcoming Christmas season.
The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide is perfect for anyone who wants to intentionally prepare for Christmas so they can focus on what matters most this season – Christ and His birth.
Whatever season of life you’re in – just getting started in your Christian journey, or been on the path a long time, one child or many, stay-at-home-moms or work-outside-the-home-moms, entrepreneurs, married or not.
The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide is designed with you in mind.
You just need to be ready to stop living in the Christmas chaos, and start making choices according to God’s priorities for you.
The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide
If you’re ready to make Christmas plans that matter, then click here to get The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide.
Here’s “What You Get” when you download The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide…
- A Christmas Planning Checklist to help you see the big-picture and not forget anything this Christmas
- A guide for planning this Christmas season
- Evaluation forms to help assess the previous Christmas and prepare for this Christmas
- Guided questions to help you get really honest about your sources of stress during the Christmas holidays (and make a plan for fixing those problems)
- Christmas goal planning worksheets to help you set your main priorities for this Christmas
- A Christmas Bucket List printable with tips for choosing the best things for you (and your family) this Christmas season
- An Advent planning page with tips for how to choose the best plan this season
- A printable Gift Planner to help you keep track of all your gift buying needs
- A place to capture all the opportunities and events of the season (with space to choose which ones you will say, “Yes!” to and which ones you will say, “No!” to)
- A December meal planning page
- A Christmas menu planning page and shopping list
- And more!
Bundle & Save
The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide is designed to fit seamlessly into your Made to Give Life Seasonal Goal Planner.
Don’t miss your opportunity to save!
We’ve added a lot of new products to our shop over the last year, so we’ve bundled some of our best products together to help you save big on our 2020 collection!
Intentional Living Bundle Includes:
- 2020 Made to Give Life Seasonal Goal Planner – $43
- The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide – $10
- Live for Him: a 7-Day Scripture Study on Living Intentionally – $6
- Bearing Fruit Topical Bible Reading Plan & Journal – $8
- Intentional Living Topical Bible Reading Plan & Journal – $6
I pray you and your loved ones have a meaningful and Merry Christmas!
Now go be intentional, rely on grace, and become the woman of God you were created to be!
Want to share The Intentional Christmas Planning Guide with a friend?
Hit the share button below and send them this link!
The more friends you bring along on your journey, the more likely you are to follow through on your goals week after week, year after year.
I can’t wait to see what 2020 has in store for you this Christmas!