This time of year always finds me dusting off the book shelves and making lists of all the books I want to read in the coming weeks and months.
But this year I want to change things up a bit. This year I’m not making a list of books to read. Not exactly.
Instead I’m challenging myself to read twelve books on twelve different topics throughout the twelve months of the year.
I will probably read more than twelve books this year, but I want to branch out a little. I want to be more intentional with my reading list. I want learn new things, discover new cultures, and stretch my mind a little further than I ever have before.
Do you want to join me for a 2015 reading challenge?
All you need to do is choose a book from the list and read it.
You don’t have to go in order, but you can.
I will be sharing book lists and ideas for each category throughout the year to help with inspiration in case you get stuck. But I want you to pick the books to read.
Then each month, I’ll share what I’ve been reading here on the blog, and in the comments, you can share with me what you’ve been reading.
What do you think? Sound like something you can do?
Let’s get started!
Pin the challenge graphic for inspiration and share this challenge with your fellow reader friends.
Book Inspiration You Might Be Interested In
- Reading Challenge Inspiration: Books to Remind You of Grace
- Reading Challenge Inspiration: Books to Help you Build Relationships
- Reading Challenge Inspiration: Books on Time Management
- Reading Challenge Inspiration: Books on Finances
From My Bookshelf to Yours- What I Read Each Month
- From My Bookshelf to Yours: What I Read in January
- From My Bookshelf to Yours: What I Read in February
- From My Bookshelf to Yours: What I Read in March
- From My Bookshelf to Yours: What I Read in April
- From My Bookshelf to Yours: What I Read in May