Do you need some gift ideas for the Christian women on your list? Then keep reading because we have you covered!
When it comes time for Christmas, we all want to give meaningful gifts that matter.
Gift giving is a representation, a symbol of sorts, of the ultimate gift that Jesus coming to earth as a baby was and is to us.
The opportunity we have each year to bless others at this time of year is a reflection of our gift-giving Father in Heaven.
What a privilege!
For some of us coming up with gift ideas for others is easy.
But for many of us it can be a challenge to pick out just the right gift that will bless and encourage the recipient in the true meaning of Christmas.
So, today we want to help generate some ideas for the Christian women on your Christmas list.
As women, we were made to give life.
It’s in the very DNA of the way God designed us.
Therefore, the items on this list will encourage and bless the women in your life to become the woman of God they were created to be.
Whether it’s through a practical gift like books, or an action-oriented gift like cleaning her house, you will bless the Christian women in your life with life-giving encouragement this Christmas.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate of other affiliate programs for individual companies. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
1. A Book to Encourage Her Faith
You can’t go wrong with a gift card to Amazon or a local bookstore.
But if you’re looking to buy a book, then check out these book lists:
- Best Books I’ve Read Lately
- Summer Reading List for Christian Women
- Life Changing Books You Should Read
- The 10 Best Books I Read in 2017
Don’t forget to grab some Book Darts which are awesome for keeping track of favorite passages to reference later!
2. A Journal and Planning Tools to Help Her Reach Her Goals
If you have a friend who likes to plan or journal, a new, crisp notebook would be just the thing!
- Leuchtturm Hardcover Medium A5 Dotted Notebook
- My Prayer Journal
- The Intentional Living Bundle is digital package of downloads for the friend who has goals to grow in living intentionally.
3. A Mug to Warm Her Soul
4. A Bible Study to Teach Her Heart
- We recommend checking this one out: 1 Peter: A Living Hope in Christ by Jen Wilkin
- Or we have more here on this list: 10 Bible Studies that are Worth Doing
5. Jewelry to Remind Her of Truth
- This Strength bracelet is a perfect reminder for her of Who’s strength she is relying on each day.
6. Music to Lift Her Spirits
7. A Coffee Date and a Few Laughs
- Sometimes we can get so busy during the holidays that we don’t always take time to stop and chat with a friend. Invite your friend to meet you at a coffee shop and pay for her purchase. Then enjoy talking about anything but your to-do lists.
8. An App to Get Things Done
- Grab some iTunes gift cards, and then recommend to her a Task Management App like Todoist or Remember the Milk.
- She Reads Truth is another great app to recommend to encourage women to get in the Word on a daily basis
9. Something to Encourage Her Interests and Hobbies
- Is there an eCourse that trains her in the hobby she’s always wanted to try?
- Is she a hiker? How about some hiking gear.
- Is she into fitness? How about some new workout leggings.
- Is she a musician? Get her a gift card to a music store or concert tickets to her favorite band.
10. Service to Bless Her
- This gift doesn’t come with wrapping and a bow, but bless your friend by offering your hands. You can clean her house or bring a meal over. Make sure you know your friend and if she wouldn’t mind a drop in visit, or if she’s the kind who appreciates a warning text before you come over with the bucket and scrubber.
We hope this list sparked some ideas for gifts for the Christian women on your Christmas list, or maybe you found some ideas to put on your own Christmas wish list!
Check out the other Gift Guides we have for the women in your life:
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Christian Girls on Your Christmas List
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Christian Moms on Your Christmas List
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Christian Wife on Your Christmas List
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Older Christian Woman in Your Life
- Last-minute Homemade (Meaningful) Christian Gift Ideas
We would love for you to share any gift ideas for Christian women you’ve come up with. Feel free to add them below in the comments!