Do you need some gift ideas for the Christian moms on your list? Then keep reading because we have you covered!
When it comes to Christmas gift buying, there is no one I want to give a more meaningful gift to than my mom.
Gift giving is a representation, a symbol of sorts, of the ultimate gift that Jesus coming to earth as a baby was and is to us.
And moms are a beautiful example of sacrifice day in and day out.
As women, we were made to give life.
But moms can get tired and discouraged, and Christmas is a wonderful time to remind the Christian moms in our lives that what they do matters.
Whether it’s through a practical gift like books, or an action-oriented gift like babysitting her kids, you will bless the Christian moms in your life with life-giving encouragement this Christmas.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate of other affiliate programs for individual companies. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
1. A Book to Encourage Her Faith
You can’t go wrong with a gift card to Amazon or a local bookstore.
- A good fiction book is Stepping Heavenward by Elizabeth Prentiss.
- If she’s a mom of littles, then Loving the Little Years by Rachel Jankovic is an excellent choice.
- And Treasuring Christ While Your Hands are Full by Gloria Furman as well
- The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson is a wonderful book for any mom.
Don’t forget to grab some Book Darts which are awesome for keeping track of favorite passages to reference later!
- These are some great options of journals where the mother can record her Family Memories.
- Or get her a Gratitude Journal
3. A Mug to Warm Her Soul
4. Something to Encourage Her Faith
- Heavenly Minded Mom Devotional by Katie Bennet
- Or we have more here on this list: Tips for Choosing the Best Devotional Book.
5. Jewelry to Remind Her She’s Thought Of
- An engraved Mom necklace with children’s names and birthstones
- Or this Family Tree of Life Floating Charm Locket with birthstones
- This Remember I Love You Mom bracelet
- A pretty Baby Teething Necklace for the young mom with little ones
6. Something to Remind Her She is Appreciated
- Are you creative? Paint a picture, write a poem, or write a song that tells her how much you appreciate her
- Make her a card with encouraging scriptures or pictures that she can keep as a keepsake
- Or a scrapbooking page dedicated to her and all she does
7. Something to Make Her Laugh
Sometimes we can get so busy during the holidays that we don’t always take time to find the humor in the chaos.
- If she’s a reader, get her the book Moms Night Out by Tricia Goyer.
- Then plan a girls’ night to watch the movie together.
- This I just Want to Love Jesus and Take Naps t-shirt is just fun.
8. Something to Remind Her She is Capable and Equipped
- A My Story, His Glory shirt
- Grab some iTunes gift cards, and then recommend to her a Task Management App like Todoist or Remember the Milk.
- She Reads Truth is another great app to recommend to encourage women to get in the Word on a daily basis
9. Something to Encourage Her Interests and Hobbies
Sometimes moms are so busy taking care of and supporting the people dearest to her, she doesn’t always take time to pursue her own interests and hobbies. Gift her something to remind her that she can do that!
- Is she crafty? Offer some new crochet needles and yarn, or some paints and canvases.
- Is there an eCourse that trains her in the hobby she’s always wanted to try?
- Is she a hiker? How about some hiking gear.
- Some new scrapbooking supplies
- Is she into fitness? How about some new workout leggings.
- Is she a musician? Get her a gift card to a music store or concert tickets to her favorite band.
- The Intentional Living Bundle is a group of downloadable resources that will help her manage her time and help her plan out her goals in order to be able to accomplish the things she has always wanted to do.
10. Give the Gift of Service to Bless Her
- This gift doesn’t come with wrapping and a bow, but bless the mom in your life by offering your hands.
- If she has young kids, offer babysitting for an afternoon or evening. Let her get a chance to get out without the kids and pamper herself, run some errands, or have a date with her hubby.
- You can offer to clean her house, fold some laundry or bring a meal over. Make sure you know this mom and if she wouldn’t mind a drop in visit, or if she’s the kind who appreciates a warning text before you come over with the bucket and scrubber.
We hope this list sparked some ideas for gifts for the Christian moms on your Christmas list, or maybe you found some ideas to put on your own Christmas wish list!
Don’t forget to check out the other gift guides here:
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Christian Women on your Christmas List
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Christian Girls on Your List
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Christian Wives in Your Life
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Older Christian Women on Your List
- Last-minute Homemade (Meaningful) Christmas Gifts