We are gearing up for a new year in our home. I’m thinking about homeschool goals, all the things I want to teach my son, and more.
Before we set in with new posts, I want to review the top posts from 2013 at Intentional Homeschool just in case you missed any. It was fun seeing what you made most popular!
Top Posts from 2013 at Intentional Homeschool
1. Fruit of the Spirit for Toddler’s Printables – This was incredibly popular. I hope to add some new printables this year. Update: The Fruit of the Spirit Curriculum for Toddlers has been completed!
2. A Boy Turns Two and We Throw a Birthday Party – A construction themed birthday party. So much fun! We’re getting ready for little man’s third birthday party right now. So excited!
3. How We Do Family Devotions with a Toddler – We have stayed faithful with this routine. I would love to shoot some updated videos now that it’s been almost a year!
4. Tips for Camping with Toddlers – We love camping with our toddler!
5. Early Learning iPad Apps We Use and Love – We use our iPad often. Lots of app recommendations in this post!
6. Before Five in a Row: Our 2013 Plan – This is a great curriculum for preschool. My toddler is a book fanatic, so this has continued to be a great fit for us!
7. Before Five in a Row: Corduroy – Still one of my toddler’s favorite memories!
8. Family Devotions: A Catechism for Young Children – Great printable for your family devotions!
9. How to Schedule Homeschool – Printables anyone?
10. 2013-2014 Tot School Curriculum – Our plan for the year!
11. Family Game Nights with a Two Year Old – We love playing games with our toddler. These are our favorite games to play!
12. For When You Feel Like a Homeschool Failure – We all need some encouragement every now and then!
13. Happy Hearts Method of Discipline – A great positive form of discipline that works well for us.