- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 large onion
- 3 cans dark red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans dice tomatoes (we get whatever seasoned ones they have at Kroger at the time)
- 1 large can of tomato sauce
- Worcestershire sauce – 5 shakes or more. We shake whatever feels good at the time. We like lots of this.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 t chili powder
Throw it all in the Crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. We might season more as we go depending on if we are around or not to do so.
If you are looking for more easy, healthy recipes, check out my recipe book 20-Minute Meals and start making delicious, real-food meals for your family today!