This year was a full year for Intentional By Grace as well as my family. We’ve undergone a lot of changes in our lives as I’m sure you have too.
At the end of each year I like to reflect back and compile a short recap of the year for my readers. Many of you have been around for a long time and many of you are brand new which means you’ve missed a lot of what has happened at Intentional By Grace.
It’s always especially fun to look back and see what posts you make popular each year. This year I’m pleased to see posts that matter deeply to me topping the charts again for the second year in a row. This is the second year running where I’ve discovered that what matters to me matters to you. This means I’ve found my spot, my voice, and really established roots in my mission here at Intentional By Grace which is to encourage and equip women to live for Him.
The Top 10 Posts of 2015
1. I wrote 9 Ways to Prepare Your Body for Pregnancy after a miscarriage. If you’re struggling to get pregnant, or just want to prepare your body for a some day pregnancy, this posts shares a few ways you can boost your fertility and prepare your body in a healthy, natural way for pregnancy.
2. How to Make a Prayer Notebook was one of my favorite posts to share. This prayer notebook has truly revolutionized my prayer life, and the testimonies I’ve heard form others has been so encouraging.
3. Who doesn’t love free printables? This round-up of 100+ FREE homemaking printables was super popular. I worked with my team to pull this together for you, and I was so excited that you loved it so much.
4. Halloween is always a hot topic, and this post from contributor, Anna Joy, took off like wild fire. I really loved sharing her perspective and love even more that it made the top 10 posts of the year!
5. After finding out we were pregnant with our third child, we soon found out our baby had died. My miscarriage changed me, and I shared how with you all.
7. I shared my Top 7 Favorite Books of All Time and it really resonated. I’m learning that people are eager for book suggestions. I love being surrounded by so many readers!
8. I shared 28 Tasks to Make Our Homes Run Smoothly in the spring. These tips aren’t elaborate and many can be done at the same time. But these simple tasks can truly help us be more organized and intentional in our every lives. This is a great list to begin working through at the start of a new year!
9. I shared our daily homeschool routine for my kindergartener and toddler. I think it’s always helpful to see what other people do in order to create routines that work for my family. Since our days aren’t really perfectly compartmentalized into homeschool and life because it all sort of flows together, any stay at home mom can benefit from reading this post.
10. Routines were big for us this year! This post explained how my kids stopped driving me crazy in the mornings. We’ve modified this system a bit here and there since posting, but it’s still the crutch of our mornings together.
What Released in 2015
In addition to tons of free content, I enjoyed pulling together some new resources for you.
After completing the series, Planning 101: How to Be More Intentional with Your Time, I put together an eBook for my subscribers to compile all the information into one easy download. You can still get this eBook FREE for a couple of more days. As of January 1, 2016, it will no longer be free to subscribers. So, snag it now while you can by signing up here.
Another exciting subscriber freebie were these downloadable monthly intentional living checklists! They were a huge hit with you all, and they are still available to subscribers!
The 2nd Edition of Live for Him: A Grace-Filled Look at Planning launched at the start of 2015. I consider this my baby. It was in writing this book a couple of years ago when I truly found my voice and my passion for teaching others. This is my sweet spot! If you’re looking to get 2016 off on the right foot, I highly recommend this resource! Learn more about Live for Him here.
Another resource I created this year was my 7-Day Scripture Study on Learning to Live Intentionally By Grace. I had no idea how much I enjoyed creating study material for you all, and I’ve loved the feedback we’ve gotten on this little project. If you’re not sure why intentional living is so important, or you always seem to fall off the bandwagon, then check out this scripture study. It will help you discover your WHY behind living intentionally.
Don’t miss this FREE eCourse!
Finally, I want 2016 to be the year you really make good on that promise to yourself to be more intentional.
So, starting January 4th, I will be launching a FREE 4-day mini eCourse on the 4 Lies We Believe that Keep Us From Changing. This eCourse will not be like any course you’ve taken before.
As you can see above, I love giving away free stuff and this course is one I’m VERY EXCITED about. Click here to sign up today (or use the form below)! You do not want to miss this free eCourse!