You always pictured yourself living a godly life – but you find yourself neglecting the spiritual disciplines for the urgent needs cropping up all around you.
You dreamed of a strong, thriving relationship with the Lord – but quiet times now consist of scrolling Instagram for a feel-good quote that you hope will get you through the day all while stirring the oatmeal for breakfast.
You envisioned joyful relationships with others living on mission for Christ – but reality is, you feel highly misunderstood and lonely even though everyone you know is on Facebook.
Your real-life is busy, distracted, and isolated. You’re going about your days investing in your marriage while raising a brood of little people, managing the never-ending cycle of laundry, preparing food all.the.time, and trying to just get a moment to breathe.
Your life is overflowing. You’re also a little bit overwhelmed. And maybe a little weary too. You try so hard, but usually you just end up feeling like a failure.
What you really want is to slow down, invest in relationships that matter, and develop a deep, thriving relationship with the Lord. You just don’t know where to start.
Oh, how I have been there. How I AM there. I get it. And I want to tell you something.
Living intentionally for the glory of God is possible because the secret isn’t about DOING more. It’s about BEING more.
What if you could live confidently in the plans God has for you?
What if you could finally enjoy relationships with your family and others the way God intended?
I believe you can. And I’m here to help!
When you join the Intentional By Grace community, you’ll be motivated by grace to live intentionally for Him.
I was saved after a youth event at my high school at the age of 14. But it took another decade before Jesus truly became Lord of my life.
When I finally made the decision to start living for Him in word and deed, my life changed drastically. The friends I had fell away. The jobs I took carried a different weight. The way I spent my Sunday mornings started to matter. Everything changed and I’ve never been the same.
But the Christian life wasn’t what I thought it would be. I tried to be good, to be a better person, but I failed often. I couldn’t understand why I kept dealing with the same sins over and over again. And even where I was living right, the Christian community around me kept telling me I was getting it all wrong.
Then, my life started crashing down around me. My marriage was falling apart. My business imploded around me. Friendships dissolved at rapid speed. My health took a turn for the worse.
Life was dismal and I couldn’t understand why. Wasn’t I a Christian? Is this whole thing even real? Is HE real?
I began to question everything I had come to believe about God, Christ, His church, and Christianity. As a result, I had to systematically begin to put my faith back together by taking my questions one at a time and searching God’s word for the answers.
I had to prove that God exists, that His word is true, and that I could trust Him.
It was through this trial that God began to root in me a deep, deep conviction that I must know what His word says and that I must live according to His word. But not so I can be a better person or feel better about my life, but so that I could know Him and make Him known.
I have spent the last few years asking God to do a deep cleansing of my soul. To root out anything that is of me and replace it with only what is of Him. I am learning what it means to fling open the doors and windows of my soul to Him so that I can live a grace-motivated intentional life for His glory. I’d love to help you do the same!
How to get involved in the Intentional By Grace community…
Get intentional living tips and Biblical encouragement sent right to your inbox each week. Sign up for my weekly newsletter here!
Are you ready to start living intentionally right now?
- Start with the basics and check out my intentional living eCourse. Intentional By Grace Unplugged consists of my 10 best tips that will help you start living more intentionally every single day. These ten tips have been tested and tried and proven successful time and time again in my own life and in hundreds of other women’s lives as well.
- Get motivated right now. Head on over to my store and check out my popular eBooks.
- Live for Him: A Grace-Filled Look at Planning :: An eBook that will help you develop a mission statement for your life as well as put together a clear plan of action.
- Planning 101: How to Be More Intentional with Your Time :: A eWorkbook that walks you step-by-step through how to plan your days more effectively.
- 7-Day Scripture Study: Learning to Live Intentionally By Grace :: A study guide that will help you discover what the Bible says about the purpose and reason for living intentionally.
- Jump all the way in with one of my bundles. Learn more about how you get my resources for less here!
And last but not least…
I love hearing from readers! You can reach me anytime at email@example.com.
A grace-motivated intentional life is possible! Join me in seeking to live for Him in all we do!