I absolutely love reading. One of my goals for 2014 is to read at least 25 books. I always make a list of books I want to read at the start of a new year.
I had several people ask what books I plan on reading this year. So below are the books I’d love to conquer in the coming months. I also share a free printable you can use to make your very own book list – don’t miss it at the bottom of the post!
Oh and some of you asked me what chapter books I’m planning on reading with my three year old. You can see that list here.
My 2014 Reading List
I include my affiliate links below. You don’t have to purchase anything using my links, but if you do, then you support Intentional By Grace. See my full disclosure policy here.
1. Family Driven Faith: Doing What it Takes to Raise Sons and Daughters Who Walk with God by Voddie Baucham, Jr.
2. Educating the Whole Hearted Child by Clay and Sally Clarkson
3. Instructing a Child’s Heart by Tedd and Margy Tripp
4. Crazy Busy by Kevin DeYoung
5. Saying Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
6. Margin: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial, and Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives by Richard A. Swenson MD
7. Glimpses of Grace: Treasuring the Gospel in Your Home by Gloria Furman
8. Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace and Learning the Hard Way by Shauna Niequist
9. Anything: The Prayer that Unlocked My God and My Soul by Jennie Allen
12. Because He Loves Me by Elyse Fitzpatrick
13. Seven Sacred Pauses: Living Mindfully Through the Hours of the Day by Macrina Wiederkehr
14. Wild Goose Chase by Mark Batterson
16. Dug Down Deep: Building Your Life on Truths that Last by Joshua Harris
17. Praying God’s Word for Your Husband by Kathi Lipp
18. Conversation Peace: Improve Your Relationships One Word at a Time by Mary Kassian
20. Rhinestone Jesus: Saying Yes to God When Sparkly, Safe Faith is No Longer Enough by Kristen Welch
I always come up with more books to read throughout the year. I would love to hear some recommendations in the comments! I have five more books to add to my list! So help me!
And don’t forget to download your free reading list printable!