Woot! I love my Lilla Rose clip. Leigh Ann has one too (that is her gorgeous shiny perfect hair pictured above)! Okay, I actually have two. We both have lots to say about them. You can find a full review from Leigh Ann and a full review from Nikki. We go into detail and give you all of the reasons we think you should rock this look!
Here is the skinny:
- They are easy to use.
- They are lightweight (though they may look heavy, they aren’t…no headache for you!).
- You can lean back on the couch or in the bath, without that big knot getting in your way or that clip digging into your scalp!
- They are totally cute. A throw together up do has never been so cute and fashionable!
- You are supporting a work-at-home/stay-at-home mama (Sue Ellen) when you purchase. How great is that?
Who doesn’t enjoy a party? We have a party going on this week. It ends on Friday so don’t waste any time! Here are the perks of the party:
- Free shipping on any order of $20 or more
- Also you can buy 3 get 1 free (combine that with the free shipping and you can get your Christmas shopping done early!)**
So follow this link to join the party. All that means is you sign up on the Lilla Rose site and order through this link. You are eligible for the discounts I just mentioned and if you purchase through the link we get points toward new clips for ourselves. My new motto:
Will Work for Flexi Clips
I’m silly. But so serious
Here is a freebie too:
Ok, so we don’t JUST want you to buy them. We want one of you to get one for free. Super easy entries through the Rafflecopter form below. I know, you may hate forms. Not a lot of hoops to jump through and you may just win a beautiful flexi clip. It is worth your time!
This giveaway is only open for 48 hours (starting…NOW!) so hurry and enter. This way, you can go ahead and order through the party if you didn’t win (or go ahead and start your Christmas shopping as I mentioned before!).
Sue Ellen is giving away a flexi clip! Actually, you can pick any product from the site that is under $16. So you can take your pick!
Recap: Join the party here. Enter the giveaway below. Lilla Rose Flexi Clips rock. Got it? Great!
**To redeem this offer, you will need to email Sue Ellen at sesells at verizon dot net. Tell me your order number, customer number and let me know which item ($16) or less you’d like. (You must register on my website if you don’t already have a customer number. If you are already registered with another Independent Consultant, I’m sorry, but you will be ineligible for this offer.)