Typical Breakfast Options –
- Scrambled Eggs, Whole Wheat Sourdough Toast with Homemade Strawberry jam
- Homemade Sourdough Waffles topped with walnuts, strawberry puree
- Oatmeal with bananas/strawberries, honey & butter
- Quinoa with apples & raisins
- Homemade Crunchy Granola with Raw Milk & Fruit
- Smoothies in a Bowl
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos
Typical Lunch Options -
- Cold cut sandwiches on Sourdough Bread
- Salads usually topped with some sort of nut/seed (walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds) & fruit (apples, raisins, cranberries, strawberries)
- Almond Butter & Jelly sandwich
- Pasta or Rice Salad
- Raw veggies
- Hard boiled egg
Dinner this week:
- Monday: Chicken Skillet Dish
- Tuesday: Hamburgers w/ sweet potato fries
- Wednesday: Blackened Fish w/ CSA veggie
- Thursday: On the road – Chicken Salad Sandwiches w/ raw carrot sticks
- Friday: Rehearsal Dinner!
- Saturday: Wedding!
- Sunday: Breakfast for Dinner
What’s on your menu this week?
This post is linked to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday. Check out her site for hundreds of other menu plans!